Followers

Thursday 29 March 2012

Where has the week gone

Well now where did the last week go. It's almost friday again. I've not had time to draw breath. I spent the whole of today making cards for orders. I gave up about 3pm cause I kept dropping stuff.  I did manage to get my orders delivered and people happy with them.  I have to say thank you for all your kind words about my rather small blog. You may all regret offering to help me.

I should say a little about what I've been doing. I was at a great demo at Howdens Inverness last weekend. It was Erika Gunter. I picked up a few great tips. Oh and a few goodies as well. I managed to come home and buy a couple of new Impressabilies folders as well. 

I will try to post some pics on here but I need to find out how to watermark them first. Any tips on that would be gratefully recieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment